- The school holds three term tests and continuous evaluations during the course of an academic year. Monthly assessments and two summative examinations are held for the pupils of the Pre-primary-section during the course of an academic year. Pupils of STDs. I to IV will have continuous assessments and two summative examinations.
- Absence from tests may exclude the pupil from prizes and other awards. Pupils who are absent owing to illness will not be examined on their return. A doctor’s certificate will have to be submitted to the School.
- Willful breach of any of the regulations or the conduct of the examinations is punishable with the cancellation of the paper or in serious cases, student’s expulsion from the school.
- Pupils should empty their desks one day before the examination commences.
- Silence must be maintained in the hall and classrooms throughout the duration of the examination.
- Regular School timings must be followed on examination days unless a special notice states otherwise.
- Pupils absent for a part of the examination day will be marked absent for the entire day. The Pupil will be given zero for all examinations held on that day.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to borrow instruments from their neighbours on examination days.